INTENTIONS - Spoken Word - Rae Burton, Music - David Arellano

Friday, March 12, 2010

ANGELS UNAWARE

Life has a way of teaching us what we don't always want to hear or see. Life in this world of today is filled with fear, violence and disasters. It seems the ribbon of fear runs through our daily life and is presented to us on a platter in books, movies, articles, TV, newspapers and every day life. Be afraid, fearful, watch out. That guy over there looks different, he may be 'strange' and get 'out of control'. Be afraid, be VERY afraid. Don't trust, don't let your guard down. But when we are so filled full of fears there seems to be no room for Love, and we need to feel love and send Love out to the world.

My Angel story occurred on a very foggy, dark, and windy night. The wind blows the fog around, swirling it in circles,making it difficult to see . The mountain roads are dirty from numerous snow storms, making the middle yellow line almost impossible to see. I thought, 'Oh God just get us home safely.' I was creeping along the road and had a string of cars creeping along behind me. As soon as I could see a turnout, I pulled over to let the cars all pass and to make sure I had my fog lights on. I turned on my overhead light and was checking out my switches, trying to remember where the fog light switch was.

I noticed a van had pulled out of the line of cars going by, and felt a clutch of fear, when I saw the vans backup lights flick on. Do I need to take evasive action? But the line of cars was still passing by, and I couldn't get in the line. Then I noticed the van door open and a figure jump out and start walking towards our car. I said, 'Oh oh, someones walking towards us.' As the figure approached my window I could see it was a woman about my age with glasses and silver hair just like mine. I would never be able to approach a car with so many unknowns existing, no matter the situation. I had to admire her spunk.
I rolled the window down a bit and she asked if I was alright. I thanked her and said yes, I was just trying to make sure my fog lights were on. She said yes, they were on. She said did I want to follow her? It's easier being the second in line.
I said yes I would love to. She headed back to her van. The line of cars had diminished and we pulled out onto the road and started for home.
I was so struck by her courage and compassion I couldn't get her out of my mind. I knew she was my Angel in disguise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here lifesenseintentions.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research presents that nearly 50% of all U.S. adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.